Orange Customer Services
Do you want to upgrade your contract or tariff?
Is there a technical problem with your phone?
The Orange customer services team can help you with any issues you may have.
Orange products and services
Orange is a mobile telecommunications company in the UK. Recently, Orange merged with T Mobile to form the joint venture, EE. You can purchase a phone on Orange on a pay-as-you-go or monthly contract basis. Current examples of deals include: the iPhone 5 for £37 a month with an upfront cost of £9.99, or the Blackberry Q5 for £269.99. You can purchase an Orange phone through your local EE store, an independent retailer like Phones 4 U or through the Orange website. After you purchase, the Orange customer services team is there to support you every step of the way. Whether you have a technical issue or just want to upgrade your phone, they can help.
Why would I need to call Orange Customer Services?
- To pay your bill.
- To manage your account and price plan.
- To find the best phone and tariff/contract for your needs.
- If you are lacking in network coverage.
- If you are unable to access the internet.
- If your phone has been lost or stolen.
- If you have a question about 4G.
- To find out whether 4G is available in your area.
- To get help with security issues.
- To get help unlocking your phone.
- To find out roaming charges for when you are abroad.